A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Weaver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Weaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris William Weaver MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Harris W. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Harris Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Weaver practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Midland, MI.
See Midland Internists and Midland Rheumatologists.