Dr. Harris Weaver MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2015
When I had Dr weaver, he was curious n kind to me... Very thorough every visit. Knew my diagnosis,n just how to treat it. He's a great specialist, would refer him to anybody who needed help in his area of expertise 😁

April 10th, 2015
I have never had a Dr that spent so much time with me!! Dr Weaver realy seemed to care about what was going on with me!!

January 25th, 2015
NOT HAPPY
Not happy with this Doctor. Was having a rough time with my RA and he would not help me at all. Just blew me off. Found someone else to go to.

April 30th, 2013
Nasty Bedside manner
I thought he was a good doctor, the staff was pretty good, but the Mans poor poor beside manner needs help. He could be decent at times but for the most time i was there he seem to be having a rough day. He takes it out on his patients, quite nasty comments to people. I think he needs to take some meds or get some help handling patients.

April 22nd, 2011
Very nice doctor, spent a lot of time with me at my first visit, very thorough exam. Office personnel was very nice. Overall satisfied.

January 5th, 2011
Great Doctor - iffy bedside manner
I did not wait long to see him at all. his staff is VERY courteous. I had a VERY thorough exam with him. My initial appointment with him lasted over an hour. Most of this time was spent directly with Dr Weaver. His bedside manner might not be the most touchy-feely, but his knowledge and skills are great. He gave me a list of his recommendations, and then let me decide what course if action I am comfortable with based on those. I will go back to see him, and will recommend him to someone else.

August 19th, 2010
Waste of time and energy!
I took my Mother to her appt at Dr. Weaver's office and while the staff was most welcoming and nice, Dr Weaver was a complete disappointment. He never greeted my Mom or shook her hand, simply walked in sat down and began talking down to her. I entered the room and my Mom introduced me, he looked up at me, had zero acknowledgement and continued the questioning. Not only was he arrogant, rude and condescending his bedside manner on a scale of 1-10 ranked about a -5. He was intolerant, unprofessional and very harsh. He had my Mother so upset and riled that she was having a hard time answering his questions about her health. She is only 62 years old and she could understand him just fine but his manner of speaking down to her and getting upset when she would not answer how he expected and him showing obvious disdain and a complete lack of patience or compassion with her proved way to much for her and also for me. I held my tongue through the appointment and just wanted to get done. During the physical exam he was thorough but I felt too rough. She is in excruciating pain and he had no concern for that. Checking the same thing over and over again while she is crying out in pain. It ranks as one of the worst experiences of my life. It was terrible seeing her endure him and his examination. Having a parent as sick as my mother and all she has to deal with daily and then having to have her go to a doctor you hoped could help and was the opposite was terrible. A waste of time and energy. My Mom has many doctor appointments with varoius doctors and we have NEVER had such a negative experience as this. I would not recommend him to anyone and we will never return to his office again.

May 20th, 2010
I hate this doctor
I waited a long time for this appt. I had high hopes of getting some help with pain and mobility issues that have really altered my quality of life. He didn't do any x rays, he didn't offer any ideas, basically he blew me off. I had to travel over 100 miles to see him, as there are no rheumatologist in my area. He kept telling me to follow up with my own doctor..and my doctor told me to go see him..so I am left with no answers. Also, I have had gastric bypass and was told never to take NSAIDS or capsules and this ninny told me to take Celebrex which is an NSAID IN A CAPSULE! I cried the entire way home at the way I was treated. I have decided to quit going to doctors all together and I am seriously considerig suicide. I can't live this way and if this uncaring monster is the BEST the state has to offer...then I am better off dead.

August 12th, 2008
Wonderful Guy
Dr. Weaver has ben my Doc for about 25 years. I was and am still very pleased with him and his ideals and his way of treatment. Maybe I am a bit partcial to him, but I am not. I have seen a few other docs one in MI and one in AZ. Still my hands down Dr. Weaver does know. The reasons some people get frustrated with him is because he is human and it is usually when the patient does not want to go for his treatment or they are not telling him everything. He is a guy you have to be very forward with about what you are going through. Yes, I maybe a bit partcial, but I still will see him and I think I am actually one of his longest running patients.

May 3rd, 2016