Dr. Harishchandra Rathod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harishchandra Rathod?

October 19th, 2016

I'm a person!

This dr treated me like I was just an addic not a person! I been on pain pills over 10yrs. I decided I wanted to come off of them because they wasn't working and made me sick! I have never been in trouble! I went to a rehab and they put me on Suboxen. After they sent me to him. I also been on Xanax for over 10yrs. At rehab they give me Ativan. When I went to him they was still in my system. He took me off some meds that my regular dr said I need. I'm over 300 pounds due to congestive heart failure and many other issues. Anyways the Benzodiazepines are still in me a week later. I been seeing his nurse prat who is awesome. He storms in and says so u are taking Benzos??? I said no not since rehab!!' He knows that they are harder to get out of u if u are over weight!!! He doesn't look at u when u talk and he dismisses what u said!!!

February 27th, 2016

first n very last impression horrible

Dr.Rathods office was really dirty. However it was the only clinic I could get into. Most of the nurses were nice. I went there for 6 months and never seen dr Rathrod not once but I somehow got my suboxone presription filled every time...now every time I went in I did exactly what I was suppose to do took my urine test passed EVERY single time...then month 6 I lost my prescription called them n the head nurse told me to get a police report n come in so that's what I did...(now I only lost 12 not my whole prescription remind u)...anyways I go in pass my urine test talk to a nurse wait then guess who comes in and sees me for the very first time on month 6...dr rathod....he comes in and says ur a week early....I say I lost my prescription n ur nurse told me to file a police report n bring it in...so that's y I'm here...then he starts flipping out on me like I was a child to the point where I'm crying n I say I just did what ur nurse told me to do...(when I lost my prescription I thought well there's nothing I can do about it. I just called to let them know what was going on n the head nurse was the one that told me what to do) I have never been talk to like this by a "man" so called dr. I couldn't believe it I was in complete shock...n after yelling at me he said u need to find a new dr. The very first time I meet this "dr" n he yells at me over something his head nurse not just a nurse HIS HEAD NURSE told me to do....I get home do some research on this dr rathod to leave a review and find out he has a class d felony for domestic battery where he struck a women(i think his wife) n she had head injuries... Now let's go over a review of dr rathod: *Never seen me until month 6(i didn't even know what he looked like) *in my one encounter talked horrible to me *office is nasty (dirt everywhereeverywhere) *writes prescriptions without seeing patients *just not a nice person at all

October 28th, 2012

Dr. Rathod has a wonderfl bedside manner!

I first was introduced to Dr. Rathod when my doctor told me to go to the ER. I thought that since he went into private practice I could get in sooner to his clinic and be out faster. His entire staff was caring (truly like family) and he never made me feel rushed. This is important to me because I have lots of medical problems. In fact, at the last appointment he said he would see me again real soon! LOL! Playing aside, he truly is one of best I believe. (I really do hate saying all of this because then everyone else will go to him too! LOL! Really that is good:)) Also, he himself has called me on numerous occasions to see how I was doing. He really has made a difference to me. Thank you, Dr. Rathod.

June 23rd, 2010

This doctor works in Emergency Room.I am impressed with his level of knowledge

January 17th, 2016