A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrison Abrahams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrison Abrahams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrison Abrahams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahams graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abrahams has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrison M Abrahams MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harrison M. Abrahams practice?
- Dr. Harrison Abrahams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harrison Abrahams practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.