A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrison Bachrach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrison Bachrach, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bachrach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bachrach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrison Bachrach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachrach graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bachrach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrison J Bachrach MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harrison J. Bachrach practice?
- Dr. Harrison Bachrach has 1 office location.
Dr. Harrison Bachrach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Hematologists, and Mesa Oncologists.