Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harrison Barnes Jr
Dr. Harrison Barnes Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Barnes is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Beaches and Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Barnes has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harrison Barnes Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Harrison Barnes Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Edgard Ramos-Santos
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Michael Freeman
Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Todd Rasner
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi24