Learn more about Dr. Harrison Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrison Farber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrison Farber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Farber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Leonard Morse Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrison W Farber MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harrison W. Farber practice?
- Dr. Harrison Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Harrison Farber practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Pulmonologists.