A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrison Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrison Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrison Keller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Keller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Humana Fort Walton Bch
- Healthsouth Emerald Coast Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrison Bradley Keller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harrison B. Keller practice?
- Dr. Harrison Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Harrison Keller practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Otolaryngologists and Fort Walton Beach Surgeons.