Dr. Harrison Latimer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 2nd, 2016
Dr Latimer has a wonderful personality. He is very reserved but he can smile. Just be yourself around him. He cares about his patients. I get him to laugh every time I see him. My shoulder sling was on wrong side out both times I went to him. He patiently put it on right and he chuckled a little bit. He's wonderful!

December 30th, 2015
When I visited the office, the staff was very friendly, the wait was minimal and the doctor really listened to my needs. I would recommend him to all of my friends if they have an orthopedic need.

December 2nd, 2015
Feel good as new.

October 30th, 2015
Do not GO TO this doctor.
After his recommended surgery on my mom's knee, he totally ignore her until she was unable to walk, 2 1/2 months after surgery. She did actually as he directed her. Now the bone is dead!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE. The notes is her file was poorly written, hard to follow the level of care she was given. X-rays clearing clearly displayed her issues. I guess he did review the X-rays before, during or after the numerous appointments over the 6 months of treatment.

August 13th, 2015
Great experience
I have now had both of my teenagers need orthopedic care because of sports injuries. Dr. Latimer has been encouraging, positive and really pleasant. The staff is so friendly and they have gone out of their way to help us (my son was in 7 or 8 times during his recovery from a fractured hip). Both kids are back to good health with guidance from Dr. Latimer. Would highly recommend him.

July 27th, 2015
The Best
Excellent surgeon.

July 16th, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Latimer. His treatment was top notch and was complimented by a courteous and knowledgeable staff. I would not hesitate to seek his assistance with any future orthopedic needs.

April 8th, 2015
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HIM!
I was referred to him and I am now getting a second opinion because he is a quack who you'll end up waiting an hour for everytime. I have a rod on my femur bone and started having severe pain with it so I figured I'd get someone to look at it. I was asked to put on shorts which they gave me the 4 sizes too big then he comes in and instead of looking at my leg he simply says everything is good on the scans. I tell him if he had a suggestion for the pain. He says get in better shape and walks right out leaving me crying because for one that is not professional, and for two, is rude since I am not fat.

March 10th, 2015
Why not more specifics in degrees and dates of education?
Everyone pay close attention to the workers comp. cases that are sent to Latimer. My initial visit I chose to go to one of the best ortho groups in NC (I felt I needed the best), four doctors later I ended up at Latimers' office, compliments of workmens comp. This after 4 minutes in his examination room,.it was blatantly obvious this appointment was a ruse. Latimer, this was a prime example, if you want the truth, follow the money!

February 20th, 2015
Bad experience

December 27th, 2014
I saw Latimer for a work comp injury for my BACK...hes a knee and shoulder dr but had no worries of injecting my back and sending me back to work. When I questioned him about wanting to see a back dr he became very rude and told me I had to make a decision between injections or surgery and would not recommend me to a second opinion. Very rude and had me crying in the office. He showed no concern that I was upset. I would never recommend him to any one and feel sorry for all the older patients he takes in as Im sure he tells them what to do. I couldnt rate the follow up visits THANK GOD! I am scheduled for a back surgery soon with a BACK DOCTOR! I didnt want to rate him with even one star but apparently I had to to submit my review

October 17th, 2014
Wonderful! highly recommend
My experience with Dr. Latimer was wonderful. I had previously had surgery on my left knee performed by a different surgeon and it did not fix my problem. In talking to Dr. Latimer, we reviewed my options and decided to proceed with another surgery consisting of a makoplasty and partial knee replacement. He took the time to explain my options, recovery time and answer ALL of my questions. I highly recommend him. John from his office has also been wonderful in assisting with the scheduling of the surgery and helping me understand the process pre and post-op. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon!