A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrison Kuhn Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrison Kuhn Rhee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrison Kuhn Rhee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn Rhee graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuhn Rhee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrison Kuhn Rhee MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harrison Kuhn Rhee practice?
- Dr. Harrison Kuhn Rhee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harrison Kuhn Rhee practices Urology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC.
See Charlotte Urologists.