A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrison Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrison Sims is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sims has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skyridge Medical Center Westside Campus
- Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sims accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harrison G. Sims practice?
Dr. Harrison Sims practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, TN.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.