Dr. Harrison Solomon MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017
The service was great and the people were friendly. They understood that I had an injury and gave concern for that. I have been to Montgomery Orthopedics twice for two different injuries, and both times, the staff was kind. Everything at Montgomery Orthopedics creates a warm and welcoming environment.

May 3rd, 2017
Dr Solomon is an excellent hand and wrist doctor. Examined my wrist and performed a very precise cortisone injection to help pain from a tfcc tear and ulnar abutment syndrome. Within a couple of months the tfcc ache was far less and I was able to stregthen my wrist with dumbell curls and a squeeze ball. I now have much improved use of my wrist.

May 3rd, 2017

March 20th, 2017
I really appreciate the ease of making an appointment, the punctuality, and competence of Dr Solomon as well as the staff. Thank you!

October 21st, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Solomon took the time to explain my condition to me so I could fully understand it. He clearly had the expertise and experience to take care of it -- which is what he did. He was great and so was the office. I have no hesitation recommending him without reservation.

May 23rd, 2016
Fell off a ladder and injured my wrist/hand. My primary care doctor recommended Dr. Solomon. The staff was helpful and friendly and Dr. Solomon listened to my concerns.

March 1st, 2016
Extremely professional and courteous!! They took the time to listen to my issues without rushing me!! The staff was pleasant and answered all my questions!! I would recommend this amazing practice to everyone I know!!

August 21st, 2014
I'm not going back
Visiting this office requires incredible patience. Parking can take 30 minutes because the lot is incredibly small and competition for spots is fierce. The staff recommends parking illegally somewhere else and ignoring the towing threats. Front desk staff are frustrating - they laugh and cackle with each other while they make you wait. They forgot about me completely once and another time, they charged me a copay when I didn't have one (I repeatedly told them I didn't have a copay for that visit). The wait is at least 45 minutes and could be longer. Most of the surgery is at a surgery center they own part of and it doesn't seem to be run much better than the office. My surgery went OK but the logistics were such a headache and added to the stress of the procedure. Physical therapy required long waits at each visit. My surgery bill copay was three times what I was told it would be by their billing department. The surgery went as planned and there were no special circumstances and my insurance remained the same, The staff just makes visits very uncomfortable and it takes so long. I wouldn't go back. It's not worth the trouble for me.

July 18th, 2012
Professional, spent time explaining the cause of problem, started with a non-surgical solution that worked

February 8th, 2012
He's the best!

September 11th, 2011
had very successful wrist surgery.
It has not even 2 months after my ulnar styloid excision and tfcc repair. I am feeling better than before surgery after having pain, stiffness, and instability in my wrist since breaking it 16 months ago. I am not 100% yet but feeling better than before surgery and improving every day.

June 2nd, 2011
Skilled surgeon, for hand and shoulder problems!
Dr. Solomon reattached my torn rotator cuff using arthroscopic procedures. The surgery was complicated by frozen shoulder, and I was prepared for a lengthy recovery. Dr. Solomon had performed a carpal tunnel release on my right wrist several years ago, so when I saw him about my shoulder, I wondered if he had as much experience with shoulders as he did with hands, which are his specialty. I am pleased to say the shoulder surgery went extremely well, and I have nearly full functionality after only 4 months. Rotator cuffs can take many many months to heal fully, and I am amazed at the progress - I think this is largely due to having an excellent surgery by Dr. Solomon (coupled with religious physical therapy and a great therapist!). Dr. S shows caring and patience and will honestly answer even the most complex questions, and will not hesitate to take the time to have an in depth discussion with you if you've done your homework and researched your condition, options for repair, and risks. That is rare quality for a Dr. these days. I recommend Dr. Solomon highly, and would go to him again in the future without reservation.