A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrison Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Tong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Huron Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrison Tong DO is a male General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harrison Tong practice?
- Dr. Harrison Tong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harrison Tong practices General Practice near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tawas City, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Pontiac Primary Care Doctors.