A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrison Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tong
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Tong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Tong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Huron Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrison Tong DO is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harrison Tong practice?
- Dr. Harrison Tong has 1 office location.
Dr. Harrison Tong practices General Practice near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac General Practitioners.