Learn more about Dr. Harrol Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrol Hutchison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrol Hutchison, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Surgery (Hemispherectomy)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hutchison has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hutchison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harrol T. Hutchison practice?
Dr. Harrol Hutchison practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Madera, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians, Fresno Neurologists, and Fresno Geneticists.