More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harrol Hutchison
Dr. Harrol Hutchison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with other offices in Fresno, CA and Fresno, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Medical Genetics, Child Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hutchison is affiliated with Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center, Medical Center at UCSF and Community Regional Medical Center. Dr. Hutchison has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harrol Hutchison has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.