A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrol Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrol Hutchison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchison
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrol Hutchison, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Surgery (Hemispherectomy)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutchison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrol Terry Hutchison MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harrol T. Hutchison practice?
- Dr. Harrol Hutchison has 1 office location.
Dr. Harrol Hutchison practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians, Fresno Geneticists, and Fresno Neurologists.