Learn more about Dr. Harrol Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrol Hutchison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchison
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrol Hutchison, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Surgery (Hemispherectomy)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutchison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrol Terry Hutchison MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harrol T. Hutchison practice?
- Dr. Harrol Hutchison has 1 office location.
Dr. Harrol Hutchison practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians, Fresno Geneticists, and Fresno Neurologists.