Dr. Harrold Elberfeld Is this you?

February 21st, 2016

Dr. Elberfeld is knowledgable of his profession. I have complete and utter confidence in him! Wonderful bedside manner, yet professional.

February 19th, 2016

ophthalmologist

wonderful doctor. He delivered my two kids 7.5 years apart. Very calm, patient, caring, knowledgable, unflappable. Wished there were more doctors like him (and I'm a surgeon myself).

December 17th, 2015

Dr. Elberfeld is caring Doctor

In 2010 I was a 41 yr old carrying twins. I was risk due to age my age and weight issues. I was turned down by two doctors at GBMC before being referred to Dr. Harold Elberfeld. Dr Elberfeld took very good care of me while under his care. He was very caring and thorough.

July 14th, 2012

Dr. Elberfeld delivered my child and was super patient. He could have made things go a little faster and more convenient for him by doing C-section or inducing me, but did not, and after I delivered, I'm glad he was patient. He happened to be on call for my own doctor, and though I had never met him before then, I would want him for my doctor if I have another child. He has excellent clinical judgment and bedside manners. He probably did not know at the time, but I'm a medical doctor in another field, and I really, truly respect doctors like him.

February 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Elberfeld for 37 years. He is the most caring and responsive doctor I have ever met. I trust his judgement implicitly. His practice of medicine is state of the art and stellar. My only regret is that Dr. Elberfeld cannot tend to all my medical needs and those of my entire family.

May 17th, 2009

Dr. Elberfeld has an excellent bedside manner, which is hard to find nowadays. It is clearly apparent that he cares about his patients. I highly reccomend him to anyone seeking a highly qualified OB/GYN doc. He is not biased regardless of insurance, race, age, or social class. The nurses here at the hospital have aoll praised him and said what a joy it is working with him.

January 25th, 2016