Obstetricians & Gynecologists

6565 N Charles St
Ste 613
Towson, MD 21204
443-849-2568
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Jul 14th, 2012

Dr. Elberfeld delivered my child and was super patient. He could have made things go a little faster and more convenient for him by doing C-section or inducing me, but did not, and after I delivered, I'm glad he was patient. He happened to be on call for my own doctor, and though I had never met him before then, I would want him for my doctor if I have another child. He has excellent clinical judgment and bedside manners. He probably did not know at the time, but I'm a medical doctor in another field, and I really, truly respect doctors like him.

Feb 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Elberfeld for 37 years. He is the most caring and responsive doctor I have ever met. I trust his judgement implicitly. His practice of medicine is state of the art and stellar. My only regret is that Dr. Elberfeld cannot tend to all my medical needs and those of my entire family.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Sarah Von Bergen on May 30th, 2010

Dr. Elberfeld delivered twice for me and you know I liked him because I used him a second time. He is very friendly, personable, knowledgable, and experienced. He always put me at ease because he would answer all my questions and I knew I was in good hands. I think he has gotten quite busy and popular because sometimes I'd have to wait a while to be seen for an appointment but it was worth it. He was able to deliver my two children with no complications. Even if he wasn't immediately available during an emergency, there was always someone at GBMC to help me and he would make himself available as soon as possible. My husband and I don't plan on having any more kids or traveling that far for my annual pap smear, so I will miss Dr. Elberfeld and GBMC!

May 17th, 2009

Dr. Elberfeld has an excellent bedside manner, which is hard to find nowadays. It is clearly apparent that he cares about his patients. I highly reccomend him to anyone seeking a highly qualified OB/GYN doc. He is not biased regardless of insurance, race, age, or social class. The nurses here at the hospital have aoll praised him and said what a joy it is working with him.

|  Very flexible  |  show details
by jenifer0913 on Dec 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Elberfeld respected my wishes and really made me feel in control of my pregnancy and decisions being made. He is great at handling all the crazy complications that can arise and I highly recommend him to anyone expecting a new baby!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com