A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrold Leader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrold Leader is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrold Leader, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leader graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Leader has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Barnert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrold Seth Leader MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harrold S. Leader practice?
- Dr. Harrold Leader has 1 office location.
Dr. Harrold Leader practices Neurology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Neurologists.