A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Lee, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry A Lee MD is a male Allergist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Harry Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Lee practices Allergy near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Allergists.