A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Lee, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry A Lee MD is a male Allergist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Harry Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Lee practices Allergy near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Allergists.