A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Acuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Acuna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acuna graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Acuna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry M Acuna MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Acuna practice?
- Dr. Harry Acuna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Acuna practices Internal Medicine near Waipahu, HI.
See Waipahu Internists.