Learn more about Dr. Harry Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Adler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Leo Adler MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Harry L. Adler practice?
- Dr. Harry Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Adler practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.