A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Harry Agress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Agress, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agress graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Agress has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry S Agress MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Agress practice?
- Dr. Harry Agress has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harry Agress practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ and Paramus, NJ.
See Hackensack Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Hackensack Radiologists.