Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry Agress Jr
Dr. Harry Agress Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in River Edge, NJ, with another office in Oradell, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Agress is affiliated with HackensackUMC, Pascack Valley Hospital and Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry Agress Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Harry Agress Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near River Edge, NJ.
Dr. Amit Patel
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
River Edge, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Anoop Wattamwar
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology
River Edge, NJ 0 mi7
Dr. John Demeritt
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
River Edge, NJ 0 mi31