A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Aguero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Aguero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Aguero, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguero graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aguero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Aguero MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harry Aguero practice?
- Dr. Harry Aguero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Aguero practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.