A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Anastopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Anastopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Anastopoulos, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastopoulos graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Anastopoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry T Anastopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harry T. Anastopoulos practice?
- Dr. Harry Anastopoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Anastopoulos practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.