A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Anastopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Anastopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Anastopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pancreatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastopoulos graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Anastopoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anastopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry T. Anastopoulos practice?
Dr. Harry Anastopoulos practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Gastroenterologists, Boston Geriatric Doctors, and Boston General Practitioners.