A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Applebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Applebaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Applebaum, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intestinal Perforation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebaum graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Applebaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Applebaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan