Learn more about Dr. Harry Applebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Applebaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Applebaum, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intestinal Perforation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebaum graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Applebaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Applebaum MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry Applebaum practice?
- Dr. Harry Applebaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Applebaum practices Pediatric Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.