A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Aretakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Aretakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Aretakis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aretakis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Aretakis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Aretakis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry Aretakis practice?
- Dr. Harry Aretakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Aretakis practices Emergency Medicine near Glen Allen, VA.
See Glen Allen Emergency Physicians.