A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Skinner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skinner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skinner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Skinner, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skinner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Bryant Skinner MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry B. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Harry Skinner has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Skinner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons.