A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Skinner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Skinner, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skinner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Bryant Skinner MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry B. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Harry Skinner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Skinner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons.