A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bade, Shoulder, Knee, Hip, and Sports Medicine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bade
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bade, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bade graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry A. Bade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Bade practice?
- Dr. Harry Bade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Bade practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.