A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bade, Shoulder, Knee, Hip, and Sports Medicine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bade
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bade, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bade graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry A. Bade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Bade practice?
- Dr. Harry Bade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Bade practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.