A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Baer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Baer, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry M Baer FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Baer practice?
- Dr. Harry Baer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harry Baer practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.