A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Banschick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Banschick, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Banschick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Banschick graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Banschick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banschick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry Banschick practice?
Dr. Harry Banschick practices Pediatrics near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Pediatricians.