A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Barnes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry M Barnes MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Harry Barnes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harry Barnes practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, AL and Prattville, AL.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Oncologists.