A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Barr, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Barr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Joseph Barr MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Barr practice?
- Dr. Harry Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Barr practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.