A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Barr, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Barr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Joseph Barr MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Barr practice?
- Dr. Harry Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Barr practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.