A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bartee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartee
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bartee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartee graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Bartee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Regional Hospital
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Albert Bartee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Bartee practice?
- Dr. Harry Bartee has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Bartee practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Manchester, TN.
See Manchester Emergency Physicians, Manchester Sports Medicine Doctors, and Manchester Internists.