A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bartee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartee
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartee graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Bartee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Regional Hospital
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Albert Bartee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Bartee practice?
- Dr. Harry Bartee has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Bartee practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Manchester, TN.
See Manchester Emergency Physicians and Manchester Internists.