A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bash is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bash
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bash Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bash graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry E Bash MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. Bash practice?
- Dr. Harry Bash has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Bash practices Ophthalmology near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Ophthalmologists.