A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bates is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bates Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Commonwealth Center For Children and Adolescents, The formerly DeJarnette Center
- Commonwealth Center for Children & Adolescents
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Clark Bates MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry C. Bates practice?
- Dr. Harry Bates has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Bates practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Covington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Forge, VA.
See Covington Child Psychiatrists.