A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bates Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Commonwealth Center For Children and Adolescents, The formerly DeJarnette Center
- Commonwealth Center for Children & Adolescents
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Clark Bates MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry C. Bates practice?
- Dr. Harry Bates has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Bates practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Covington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Forge, VA.
See Covington Psychiatrists.