inactive

Harry W Berkowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 2nd, 2016
Love him he took the time he was amazing

October 26th, 2015
Incompetent staff
Dr. Berkowitz's staff scheduled me for an echocardiogram to happen 3 weeks later in his office. When I arrived in the pouring rain for the appointment I was then informed that the person doing the exam did not take my insurance. They asked me to stay to talk with the doctor anyway. After an hour I realized they just wanted to bill insurance & me for a visit & so left in disgust. I later called his office to ask why I wasn't informed of the problem well before I arrived. The response from the staff member were lies and insults to my intelligence. Dr. Berkowitz is a great guy but his staff is horrible and that's why I urge potential patients to beware.

July 29th, 2013
Dr. Berkowitz is one of the best doctors that i have ever been treated by. He knows you and calls you by your name, he takes an interest in your family as well a your health. I would and have recommended him to many of my friends and will continue to do so.

May 26th, 2012
Dr. Berkowitz is my favorite Doctor! He takes time with me to answer all of my questions, check everything, and make me feel completely comfortable.