A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bienenstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bienenstock
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bienenstock, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bienenstock graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bienenstock has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Bienenstock MD is a male Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Harry Bienenstock practice?
- Dr. Harry Bienenstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Bienenstock practices Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Rheumatologists.