A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bienenstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bienenstock, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bienenstock graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bienenstock has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bienenstock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry Bienenstock practice?
Dr. Harry Bienenstock practices Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Rheumatologists.