Learn more about Dr. Harry Bienenstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bienenstock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bienenstock
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bienenstock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bienenstock, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bienenstock graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bienenstock has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Bienenstock MD is a male Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Harry Bienenstock practice?
- Dr. Harry Bienenstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Bienenstock practices Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Rheumatologists.