Learn more about Dr. Harry Bigham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bigham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigham
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bigham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bigham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigham graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bigham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry J Bigham MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Bigham practice?
- Dr. Harry Bigham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Bigham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Cardiologists.