A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bigham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bigham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigham
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bigham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bigham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigham graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bigham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry J Bigham MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Bigham practice?
- Dr. Harry Bigham has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Bigham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Cardiologists.