A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Blackstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Blackstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackstone graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Blackstone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blackstone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Blackstone practice?
Dr. Harry Blackstone practices Family Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Family Physicians.