A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Blackstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Blackstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackstone graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blackstone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Gordon Blackstone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Blackstone practice?
- Dr. Harry Blackstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Blackstone practices Family Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Family Physicians.