A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Blackstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Blackstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackstone
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackstone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackstone graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blackstone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry G Blackstone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Blackstone practice?
- Dr. Harry Blackstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Blackstone practices Family Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Primary Care Doctors.