Harry Blackstone Is this you?

Have you seen Harry Blackstone?

September 6th, 2017

The best dr i every had

If not for dr Blackstone i would not be here today. I have a rare condition the he dr tun and khan have stoped listened and took care of and i am living better today. i DO NOT fear going to see him as i did with other drs that misdiagnosed me and did not care. He and HIS StaFF are the best and they really care God bless Dr Blackstone

August 10th, 2017

A rare Dr.

Dr. Blackstone is one of those rare doctors who actually listens to his patients . He takes his time and listens carefully to all of your issues and concerns .

January 29th, 2016

15 years and counting. Good man. None better.

September 10th, 2015

The best GP I ever had.

February 14th, 2015

Been my health care consultant for 15 years. Good man. None better.

May 22nd, 2014

Talk about a Doctor!

Dr. Harry Blackstone is one of the best.! in our eyes.. I had my father transported to our home. We were informed by other physicians that he was eligible for hospice. My father was not ready for that, talk about a sick man.so weak unable to walk at that time. He had. (CHF, COPD ,Colostomy and his health list goes on) Our first visit with .Dr. Blackstone, just gave my father a completely different outlook. WHY, because Dr.Blackstone took the time to explain to my father about his health problems an what he was going to be doing and that he would be working together with his team Dr,Tun/Win. & staff also ( wonderful) They never gave up ! Dr. Blackstone has such a positive bedside manner and always took extra time,he returned many calls,an his staff was always courteous, I was so pleased they treated my father as if he was special, not just another sick old man.. That was so important to myself and my father who was so ill, an knowing his time was limited. One day my father said to me, I think I found a doctor that truly cares; I seen a tear running down the side of my fathers face. This is how people need to be treated. Dr.Blackstone encouraged my father to live and enjoy life. He is a special Doctor in many ways. We need to all remember nobody is perfect.

May 13th, 2014

Good bedside manner & efficent

As a nursing professional myself, I appreciate the courtesy shown by office staff and professionalism of all involved in your care. Dr. Blackstone actually takes the time to Hear what you are saying as does the ARNP's whom also work in his office.

August 6th, 2010

My mother died from esaphageal cancer because Dr.Blackstone didn't send her to a gastroenteroligist to have the proper test done in a timely manner.If Florida didn't have this outrageous law protecting doctors from malpractice He would be paying our family a multi milion dollar settlement along with Dr.Grossbard.I wouldn't take my dog to either one of these doctors.

September 25th, 2017