A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bonet is Excellent. Dr. Bonet has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonet graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bonet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children`s Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bonet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry Bonet practice?
Dr. Harry Bonet practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Bonet, Dr. Hal Bonet, Dr. Hank Bonet, Dr. Harris Bonet