A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bonet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bonet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonet graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Bonet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Bonet MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry Bonet practice?
- Dr. Harry Bonet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Bonet practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.