Learn more about Dr. Harry Bonnaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bonnaire is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonnaire
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonnaire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bonnaire, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Eating Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Eye Infections
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonnaire graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Bonnaire has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Joseph Bonnaire MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Bonnaire practice?
- Dr. Harry Bonnaire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Bonnaire practices Family Medicine near Madison, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN.
See Madison Family Physicians.