A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bonnaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bonnaire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bonnaire, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Eating Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Eye Infections
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonnaire graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Bonnaire has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Joseph Bonnaire MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Bonnaire practice?
- Dr. Harry Bonnaire has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harry Bonnaire practices Family Medicine near Madison, TN.
Additional practice locations include: La Vergne, TN and Tullahoma, TN.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.