A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Brandt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Brandt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Andrew Brandt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Brandt practice?
- Dr. Harry Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Brandt practices Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.