A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bray, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Bray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans