A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bray is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Bray, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Bray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Edward Bray MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. Bray practice?
- Dr. Harry Bray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Bray practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.