A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Broome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Broome is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Broome, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Broome graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Broome has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry L Broome MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harry L. Broome practice?
- Dr. Harry Broome has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Broome practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.