Dr. Harry Broome Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2016
Negligent
I was very disappointed with Dr. Broome's services. My child was sick so I took her to Urgent care where they were very thorough. I had to go to a PCP in order to proceed with their recommendations and I got Dr. Broome. He was very arrogant and almost demeaning to us. He was flippant and dismissed the Urgent Care Dr.'s recommendation to get a CT scan but I did anyway when she wasn't getting better. That CT scan is what saved her and she ended up having surgery. I expressed my dissatisfaction on 2 occasions to a nurse and never even got a call back from him. That would have been the right thing to do. Also, when the nurse called back 2 WEEKS later to give me the results, he lied and said he referred her for a CT scan (which HE did not) and it then he said it was NORMAL. He obviously did not read the entire report because it CLEARLY stated that there was "Marked Sinus Disease" at the end. That is NEGLIGENCE. I'm glad that I took her to another specialist the day after seeing him in order to get to the bottom of the problem. By the time Dr. Broome's nurse had called back, my daughter had already been scheduled for surgery. She is doing much better now and I WILL NOT be returning to that organization.

June 29th, 2017