A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bruley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bruley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bruley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry John Bruley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Bruley practice?
- Dr. Harry Bruley has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Bruley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hazleton, PA.
See Hazleton Family Physicians and Hazleton General Practitioners.