A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Buchanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchanan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Buchanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry W Buchanan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry W. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Harry Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Buchanan practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.