A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Buchanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchanan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Buchanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry W Buchanan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry W. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Harry Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Buchanan practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.