A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Camper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Camper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Camper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Camper graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Camper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry G Camper MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Camper practice?
- Dr. Harry Camper has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Camper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.