A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Cantrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Cantrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Cantrell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantrell graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantrell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cantrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry Cantrell practice?
Dr. Harry Cantrell practices Otolaryngology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Otolaryngologists.