A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Cantrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Cantrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantrell
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cantrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Cantrell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantrell graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantrell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Cantrell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harry Cantrell practice?
- Dr. Harry Cantrell has 11 office locations.
Dr. Harry Cantrell practices Otolaryngology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Otolaryngologists.