A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Cantrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Cantrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantrell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cantrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Cantrell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantrell graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantrell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Cantrell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harry Cantrell practice?
- Dr. Harry Cantrell has 11 office locations.
Dr. Harry Cantrell practices Otolaryngology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Otolaryngologists.