Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
204 Ark Rd
Ste 102
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
856-778-0559
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

Jul 5th, 2013

I had to wait over an hour but when I got to see the doctor he spend time explaining procedures and treatment for my illness.I didn't feel rushed and got all my questions answered.

Mar 25th, 2013

he is great with kids and a nice person

|  He's the BEST in his field!  |  show details
by Kathy on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Cantrell performed sinus surgery on me several years ago and it literally changed my life. The recovery was painful but worth it and he is still the ONLY Doctor I trust for serious sinus issues. I had a recent appt on 2/19/13 and he saw me right away. He has the most knowledge and experience and takes the time to answer your questions and explain things. He is always pleasant, good humored and thorough. This is THE Doctor to see for ear, nose and throat.

|  Never going back  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr. Cantrell is not worth the very long wait that you are force to endure in the office. He makes you feel as though what is going wrong with the treatment and/diagnosis is your fault.

Feb 20th, 2012

Dr. Cantrell is extremely decisive in his diagnoses which is both comforting and conducive to establishing a plan of treatment. He provides great patient education and answers all questions in a thorough manner. Would recommend him toanyone.

|  Great Doctor!!!!  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Dr. Cantrell is the best!!! He is not the first I have seen, But he is by far the best. He is worth the wait!!!!

|  Top Doc..really???  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

I sought care with Dr.Cantrell because he is listed as a Top Doc for Otolaryngology in the region. It appears he was not listening when I described my symptoms as is noted by inaccurate doucmentation on progress notes. I waited over an hour at each of my appointments for about 15 minutes of his time. He was unable to give me an accurate diagnosis and "dismissed" me before giving me a chance to ask him questions. I could go on but... I will just say that I would not recommend him.