A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry Chen practice?
- Dr. Harry Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Chen practices Family Medicine near Fowler, CA.
See Fowler Primary Care Doctors.