A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry Chen practice?
Dr. Harry Chen practices Family Medicine near Fowler, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kerman, CA.
See Fowler Family Physicians.